Monday, February 28, 2011

83rd Academy Awards February 27,2011 Part 1

Amy Adams
Wore: L'wren Scott Fall 2011
Jewelry: Cartier

Hailee Steinfeld
Wore: Marchesa

Jennifer Lawrence
Wore: Calvin Klein Collection

Mila Kunis
Elie Saab Haute Couture
Natalie Portman
Wore: Rodarte
Jewelry: Tiffany
Sandra Bullock
Wore: Vera Wang
Hilary Swank
Wore:Gucci

It's that time of year again Ive been waiting all year for this show. The fashion the movies who doesn't like that well maybe its just me. The actors and actresses in the red carpet looked so stunning and am just in ah!! And if i have to say I think Cate Blancett was the best dressed of the night. Who did you guys think was best dressed of the night?Well I hope you guys enjoyed this post and the Oscars show I know I will. Even though it was kind of long but it was still good.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment